Nov 24, 2010

Visit to Lancashire







This week (2 NOVEMBER - 6 NOVEMBER) I have been up in Lancashire on an 'Artist in residence' trip for the Lancashire Children's Reading Group. It was an incredible opportunity to visit the many schools and libraries in this diverse county and a great experience meeting and working with all of the enthusiastic and creative children there.






I will be producing a set of illustrations for the Reading Club, based on my research gathered while I was there. Thank you to Jake Hope for all his hard work, help and organisation in making this happen and to all of the lovely people that I met - librarians, teachers, designers and of course, the children - in Lancashire.






I am very excited to be working on this project and will be looking forward to the launch of the new Reading Club next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment